Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Churches
 
PARISH CHURCH OF THE SAGRARIO
 
Located in the Venustiano Carranza Street, next to the house of culture, this temple is also called “El Conventito” (the small convent) due to the proximity of that which was meant to be the convent of San Ignacio de las Monjas de la Enseñanza. This temple was built between 1848 and 1850 for the congregation that was in lack of a chapel.

Architecturally speaking, the façade is neo-gothic style, it has several arched windows, two of which shaped in shamrock. The main access door is an ogival arch. On the main altar is a picture of the virgin of Guadalupe.
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002