Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Gardens
 
San Marcos Garden
 
The land to create a park was granted on May 13 th of 1831, area that integrated the garden in a rectangular form, which sides measure 168meters in length and 88meters in width. In March 9 th 1842 the construction of a Balustrade started, work promoted by the general Nicolás Condell (state governor from 1842-1843), ending the magnificent construction in 1847. The Fade-in iron summer house, was open to public in 1891. To describe the garden, this is delimited by a pink quarry neoclassical balustrade, with access to the for cardinal points and endings in Vass like type.
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002