Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Gardens
 
Guadalupe Garden
 
Originally it was a cultivable land, than it was annexed to the temple, as part of the services to the church; later on became a cemetery, first for the church and after for the government when the Reforma Laws where held. To 1877, it stopped serving the community as a cemetery due to sanity reasons, and started serving the community as a garden: for a long period of time it was called Porfirio Díaz Park, although for popular use it was called Guadalupe Garden. At the center of the garden there is a summer house with octagonal ground plant, build in Ironworks.
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002