Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Exhaciendas
 
Hacienda San José de Guadalupe      Public Restricted Access
 
Located in the town of Jesus María, in the direction of Gracias a Dios, is the ex hacienda of San Jose de Guadalupe, the same that in the middle of the 19th century was property of Francisco Flores Alatorre, who inherited it to his son Francisco Flores Rincon Gallardo, and by 1872 passed to Josefa Flores Rosas who still owned in the early 20th century.
 
 
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002