Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Exhaciendas
 
Hacienda San Gerónimo      Public Restricted Access
 
The ranch of San Gerónimo appears as such in 1880, from the division of the property located at El Niagara, within the latifundio of La Cantera, when Sergio Aguayo bought to Antonio Morfin a fraction of 856 hectares. It's located to the southwest, 20 minutes from the city of Aguascalientes, by the road to Tanque de los Jimenez.

The Heart, its granaries, storages, and corrals form a set that can be considered as a latifundio of that epoch.
 
 
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002