Home > Tourism > Touristic Attractions > Exhaciendas
 
Hacienda La Punta      Public Restricted Access
 
Located in the town of Cosio, 50 kilometers away from the capital by the road 45. La Punta de Rincon, as it was called before, initially formed part of the hacienda of San Jacinto; it has been separated from the hacienda at the beginning of the 19th century.

It was then owned by Carlos Llaguno, and sold by Ramon Perez.

It was an important agricultural property.

By 1906, its owner was Rafael Arellano.
 
 
   
 Tourism
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
® All Rights Reserved - Aguascalientes State Government 2010 - 2016 About the Web Site l Frequently Asked Questions Tel. (052) 01 800 900 2002