This building is one construction of José Refugio Reyes, restored by him in 1905 and reopened in 1986.
Its façade of quarry stone has only one level. The entrance has high-relieves with vegetal and geometric patterns and on the sides large windows with a small balcony. On the frieze, several vegetal high-relieves in intervals.
It has a room for temporary expositions, where exposed photos and objects are allusive to the topic of each exposition; Aguascalientes’ fair in the 19th century and the Mexican revolution has been the subjects of such expositions.