This property, conceived first as lodgings, was built between 1912 and 1914 by J Refugio Reyes and was during a long time the elegant Paris Hotel. In 1982, it became the siege of the legislative power of the state.
The façade, in three levels of rose quarry stone, is neoclassical style. The main access, nest shaped, has two levels. In the second one, there are balconies and windows ajimez type, and in the third balconies with rectangular windows and padded adornments. The inside is neoclassical style, with Doric columns and a balustrade staircase.